Apologies for yesterday’s (and maybe, depending on where you live, this morning’s) downtime. Some sort of server issues. I think we’re back up and running just fine now.
Coming days will have many, many more reviews.
Just a little teaser of some of those to come:
- The new Macallan 1824 Series
- Some older Glenglassaugh
- A few from the Dalmore range (including the 40 y.o.)
- A few from Glengoyne
- Some lovely, lovely whiskies from Asia
- A couple more Port Ellen and Brora releases
- …and don’t worry…there’s plenty more than just those ones in the wings.
Until next dram…